WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Amazon seller account registration
- Set up delivery, payment and other necessary functions
- Listing Uploads and Management
It is very important that you correctly set-up your Amazon Seller account, so you can begin selling and earning money right away.
Once you have created a seller account in a new target marketplace, the next step is to create product listings in your new marketplace.
- Keyword Research
- Product Opportunity Research
- Competitor Research
Are you in the dark about your competitors? Do you know how people are searching for your product?
Comprehensive research is the first step toward any successful strategy, but it can be tedious and time-consuming. Whether you’re doing research to find your next top-selling product, or looking for ways to beat your competitors by using the right keywords, Digital Clever Solutions can provide easy-to-understand reports to help you make the best decisions.
- Branding Strategy
- Logo Design
- Amazon Storefronts
- Packaging and Label Design
How can you stand out in a competitive market like Amazon when you are selling a product that looks identical to others?
The answer is branding! With attention-grabbing packaging and label design, along with a unique name and logo that customers remember, you can rise above your competition. Digital Clever Solutions’ branding services will help you establish a memorable online identity that sets you apart from your competitors.
Amazon Product Listing Optimization
- Listing Uploads and Management
- Product Photography / 3D Rendering and Image Editing
- A+ / Enhanced Brand Content
How much money are you losing with unoptimized listings? Are users able to find your products on the massive Amazon marketplace among hundreds of similar products? Are your listings effective in converting shoppers to buyers?
Don’t settle for low-converting listings that bring little organic traffic from Amazon searches. Digital Clever Solutions can help you showcase your product’s best features with Amazon SEO-optimized copywriting, along with images and reviews that make your listings truly stand out.
- Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Headline Search Ads
- AMS Management for Vendors
Is your advertising making you money or just burning a hole in your budget? Are you in the dark about your advertising ROI and not sure if you are making or losing money?
Let Digital Clever Solutions promote your listing with Amazon Sponsored Ads, Headline Search Ads and Product Display Ads, and cover more keywords with Amazon PPC. Know exactly how much of your sales, revenue and profits are coming from your PPC campaigns.
Amazon Business Consulting
- Branding and Amazon Market Strategy
- Product and Pricing Strategy
- Amazon Promotion and Growth Strategies
Are you just getting started with selling on Amazon? Are you struggling to gain traction for your business?
With our extensive experience with selling on Amazon, Digital Clever Solutions can help you take the next steps to rapidly grow your business. There are always challenges when establishing or scaling a business. Don’t make common mistakes that cost you time and money. Talk to experts who have been there and understand what really works!
WHY WORK WITH US
OVER 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
WE UNDERSTAND THE CHALLENGES YOU FACE
Our team has over 5 years of collective experience selling on Amazon. We do whatever it takes to help you achieve your desired results as an Amazon seller. Digital Clever Solutions’ dedicated team of Amazon Experts has helped numerous clients to multiply their Amazon sales. Our reasonable rates are well worth the long-term benefits and increased revenues from a perfectly optimized Amazon listing.
MULTIFACETED PROMOTIONS ON AMAZON
JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES ONE SHOP AMAZON PROMOTIONS
Digital Clever Solutions has a dedicated team of marketing professionals with extensive experience in Amazon promotions. Whether you are just launching your online store or are already up-and-running, we use our marketing savvy and tech toolkit to accelerate growth and attract loyal customers. Build your brand and reputation as a top Amazon seller with Digital Clever Solutions
INCREASE YOUR SALES AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Digital Clever Solutions specializes in organic product ranking to optimize your conversion and retention rates. Get a boost in free traffic from Amazon and enjoy greater exposure that converts shoppers into customers. By optimizing the customer experience of every shopper who interacts with your brand, you gain an enthusiastic customer base of long-term customers and brand advocates.
In the media
Steps to take to become a successful Amazon seller:
- Launch a seller account based on your customer account or create a new commercial account tied to your business email.
- Decide on your primary activity: resale of existing products or distribution of your unique products. You can engage in both.
- Prepare your contact, financial, and security data and submit it to Amazon to launch a personal account.
- Choose an account type. You can work as an individual seller without having to pay monthly fees or as a professional seller who pays monthly fees but, at the same time, can display an unlimited number of items and listings, has access to all categories and enjoys some other benefits.
- Add items to your store. Check out the list of prohibited items to make sure you do not violate the marketplace’s policies.
- Create killer listings to make your items attractive. Use high-quality images and meaningful and unique descriptions. Read Amazon’s general requirements to the content of listings, as well as requirements for individual categories.
- Keep in mind that multiple Amazon traders can sell the same product. Therefore, you need to attract customers to your items by offering fast shipping and competitive prices and using a rich set of marketing tactics.
- Get customer reviews to increase the trustworthiness of your store in the eyes of future clients.
The registration process for book sellers is similar to the registration of all other categories of Amazon traders. Once you have registered as an individual or professional seller, make the following steps to display your items on the platform:
- Other traders may sell the same book, so first, search for it in the catalog. Select the Books category and type the title in a search bar. If no similar offers are available, create a new listing. If there are competitor sellers, visit the page of a similar item and hit the “Sell on Amazon” button.
- Set your price. To attract customers as a new seller, it’s reasonable to demand a bit less than your competitors. At the same time, you need to keep in mind storage and shipping fees, unless you sell on the FBA basis, and not depreciate your items, since you risk losing more than you gain.
- Provide comprehensive information on the book’s condition and characteristics.
- Specify shipping terms. You can ship products to buyers on your own or take advantage of Amazon’s fulfillment. In the latter case, the marketplace undertakes responsibility for the storage and delivery of your products.
- Once you save edits to the product card, it will be displayed in the catalog.
- Regularly check your account not to miss customer requests and score negative reviews due to poor service.
You do not need a business license unless you sell federally regulated products: some foods, drugs, medical devices, radiation-emitting electronic products, cosmetics, dietary supplements, and tobacco. For all other categories, it’s enough to register on the marketplace as a seller.
You are also not required to create an LLC for your small Amazon store. You can work as a sole proprietorship and pay business taxes along with personal taxes. It’s recommended to launch an LLC when you start hiring employees, to draw a line between personal and business expenses.
It may be necessary to register a DBA if you are doing business as someone else but yourself.
Keep in mind that sales taxes need to be collected for each state to which you sell. Also, Federal Tax ID is needed to create a business bank account.
A business bank account is not required if you work as a sole proprietor. You can just create two separate accounts for personal and commercial purposes. In this case, your social security number will be used as the taxpayer identification number. But if you decide to shift to an LLC, it’s EIN is obligatory.
Some proven ways to boost Amazon sales:
- Offer competitive prices, especially if many other stores sell the same products as yours.
- Acquire a professional seller status to display more products. It enables you to sell an unlimited number of items per month, upload them in bulk and use advanced reporting. Also, instead of paying $0.99 for each item sold, you pay a monthly fee of $39.99. If you sell 100 items per month, the fee would amount to $39.99 instead of $99.
- Sell on the FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) basis. Delegate the storage and delivery of your items to the marketplace, to devote more time to the promotion of your store and attraction of new clients.
- Acquire Buy Box. It provides you with the exclusive right to sell a particular item before your competitors. To gain this privilege, you need to prove your superiority and show compliance with Amazon requirements.
- Optimize your titles and descriptions for the marketplace’s internal search by embedding in them as many strong keywords as possible.
- Collect reviews and feedback to build a trustworthy brand image.
- Leverage Sponsored Products to display your items on search pages and pages of related products.
- Promote your store aside from Amazon to attract targeted traffic.
The PPC (Pay Per Click) scheme implies that you pay for Amazon advertising exclusively when your ads are clicked and your links are followed. It keeps you assured that your marketing budget is not wasted on the audience not interested in your offers. You can flexibly control your expenses by limiting the sum to be spent on promotional efforts. It’s recommended to start from a low budget, experiment with various strategies and gradually increase it.
If multiple sellers compete for the same advertising spot, Amazon compares their bids and displays the most expensive ad. The interesting peculiarity is that the owner of the most expensive ad pays the price set by the competitor following them on the list. If the highest bid is $3 and the second-highest bid is $2, the winner would pay $2.
Different kinds of ads are displayed on a PPC basis:
- Sponsored Products promoting a single item; featured on Amazon’s internal SERPs and related product pages
- Sponsored Brands promoting your store and up to three items; can be found on search results pages
- Sponsored Display featuring a single product; displayed both within and beyond the Amazon marketplace, providing access to a more extensive target audience